Ohio Continuing Education PACKAGE
27-Hr. OH CE Package (with Ethics course)
This partial package includes 27 hours of CE (residential topics) required for Broker license renewals.
Courses included in this package:
- Complying with the Canon: Ohio Real Estate Licensee Ethics (3 required Ethics hours)*
- Navigating Ohio Agency (3 required Ohio Law hours)
- Breaking Barriers: Fair Housing in Ohio (3 Ohio Civil Liberties hours)
- Sex and Real Estate: Sexual Harassment, Sexual Discrimination, and Fair Housing (3 elective hours)
- Taxes and Real Estate: What You Need to Know (3 elective hours)
- Marijuana in Real Estate (3 elective hours)
- Marketing, Advertising, and Social Media Compliance (3 elective hours)
- Hot Topics in Real Estate (3 elective hours)
- Affordable Housing: Solutions for Homes and Financing (3 elective hours)
*This course meets the NAR QUADRENNIAL requirement standard. You will need to confirm with your local REALTOR association if they will accept it.