Wyoming Continuing Education PACKAGE
21-Hr. WY CE Electives Package (with Ethics course)
This package includes 21 elective hours of the 45 CE hours required for active license renewals.
Courses included in this package:
- Affordable Housing: Solutions for Homes and Financing (3 elective hours)
- Ethical Excellence: Raising the Bar (3 elective hours)*
- Sex and Real Estate: Sexual Harassment, Sexual Discrimination, and Fair Housing (3 elective hours)
- Personal Safety (3 elective hours)
- Technology Tools, Trends, and Risk Management (3 elective hours)
- Marijuana in Real Estate (3 elective hours)
- Working With Real Estate Investors: Understanding Investor Strategies (3 elective hours)
*This course meets the REALTORS® Code of Ethics Training (formerly known as NAR QUADRENNIAL) Requirement. You will need to confirm with your local REALTOR association if they will accept it.